Monday, June 4, 2012

My day: Saw What to Expect When You're Expecting, Mall employees and customers are ridiculous, Blue Exorcist manga

I went to mall at 10AM. I had to clock-in
to work at 2:15 PM. I didn't feel
like walking to work today, so that's
why I went to the mall very early just
to catch a ride with my brother. I killed
time by reading Blue Exorcist. I must
say the anime is really good O_O
I know there's an anime of it. I just
haven't watched it xD

(D.Grayman should be an ongoing
anime. = 3=)

dividers Pictures, Images and Photos
My sister picked me up from work
and we decided to go to the movies.
I haven't been to the movies in a long time :[
We watched What to Expect When You're Expecting.
The movie is good and I really like it!
What really drew me into the movie
was Matthew Morrison because I am
a huge Glee fan XDD The movie was quite
funny too!
I thought Jennifer Lopez should totally
marry the guy who acted as her husband
in the movie. I don't know his name, but
yeah. (I have this big issue with people
dating others that are over aged or
extremely underaged than them.)

After movies, my sister and our friend,
Maly, went to grab late dinner at
Applebees. The last time I ate was
around 1:30 PM, which was before
I headed into work. I ordered grilled
jalepeno lime shrimp. The portion was
a fair size (300 calories) but to me, it was
pricey. Roughly $12. We also ordered
dessert as well because I was craving
for dessert. We had Blue Ribbon Brownie.
It was deeeeliiicious! *w*

creamie brownies Pictures, Images and Photos
dividers Pictures, Images and Photos
Work has gotten more strict... and
I'm having that feeling of quitting
soon. I'm having thoughts about
quitting that place. I'm not enjoying
working there anymore. I really
wish I had a better job than what
I have right now. But a job is a job.
I need to make my own money to
stay in college.
My co-workers are getting in trouble
instead of me, and I really hate that.
I think my bosses should tell me
straight in my face whenver they receive a
customer complaint about me or
I did something wrong. They always turn
to my co-workers, who have worked
there for 2+ years, and tell them that
they received a complaint about me
from a customer(s) or I did something
wrong. My bosses only do that
because they expect my co-workers
to act like role models towards me.
I feel like I'm being a burden towards
everyone. Customers complain that I don't
do such and such right. You fucktards
don't even work there. How can
you tell what I am doing is wrong
or right? =__= SHUT THE FUCK UP.
I don't even understand what I am
doing wrong. I don't even THINK I
am doing anything wrong. Oh, and
my coworker said a lot of mall employees
do not like coming during my hours
because I am doing such and such
wrong. I don't care. Don't come.
I find it absolutely ridiculous that customers
are complaining that I'm doing this and that
wrong. I believe that I am not doing
anything wrong. I don't think those fucktards
even have a right to judge my performance
when they clearly do not work where I work
at. You simply come, order, and go.
You don't make shit.

PEOPLE ARE FUCKING
RIDICULOUS.

I hate fucking... stocktonians.

1 comment:

  1. Hi, Nice post thanks for sharing. Would you please consider adding a link to my website on your page. Please email me back.

    Thanks!

    Angela
    angelabrooks741@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete