Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Dragonnest

Three days ago, I started playing DragonNest.
OMG, I love this game! I'm already addicted to it.
I don't want to leave to work or do anything else
besides play DragonNest. I chose to be an archer.
Today, I earned my 2nd job title today :D
The first part of becoming an acrobat was pretty
difficult -_- I was getting really fustrated with
the game and finally on my third try, I got it!
I went on forums about the quest and people
couldn't even get it even if they tried 50+ times. LOL
The second part I had to battle a ginormous mintaur.
It's freaking crazy. I couldn't even escape from its
attacks because the battle area was so small.
That thing took the whole space. It was
impossible for me to find a space to shoot
arrows. My poor character had to suffer. LOL!

IGN: michinguyen

No comments:

Post a Comment