Saturday, May 26, 2012

Present, powder brushes, my purse, Victoria's Secret, Cosmetic-love~



YSL L'Homme - $59.99
A birthday present from me~
Ou of all colognes I smelled at Dillards,
this one smelled the best to me.
I really like it. It's not strong or light.
Not fancy either. Doesn't smell fresh.
The lady told me this would a good
start for boys who are getting into
cologne. I hope he likes the smell!

Tonymoly Baby Doll BB Powder in No. 1 Light Beige - $13.29
Innisfree Jejubija Anti-trouble Lotion - $15.98

The Tonymoly Baby Doll Powder is a loose powder.
I wore it today and I like it so far! I hate that
it's messy. When I opened it, a lot of powder
fell on my bedsheets :|


Here's what the Innisfree Anti-Trouble Lotion looks like.
It's 100 mL. I like this product. It kind of helps my
acne.

 
Victoria's Secret is having a 7 for $26 panties sale!
I really didn't want to spend money because
I already spent a lot. I didn't want to miss this sale
again :| It's only for the weekend and a sales
associate told me that it may be until Monday.
Monday I get paid and I can told buy more :D

I'm just going to leave the picture like that.
I think it's inappropriate to post pictures of my
panties. LOL!!


Here's my purse from Yesstyle! I really like it!


This is what it looks like inside.
Inside my bag are:
- Hello Kitty notepad
- pen
- coin purse
- Hello Kitty wallet
- a couple of makeup products
- tissues


The makeup is what I brought with me that day.
Maybelline Baby Lips in Cherry and Dream Matte Powder.
I bought my wallet on ebay.


I bought these powder brushes today!
I decided to get a fluffy powder brush for my Tonymoly
Baby Doll BB Powder for a better application.
The ELF Powder Brush isn't very soft unlike
the other brush in the picture (Target Brush? LOL).
It's kind of... rough. The other brush is VERY soft!
I bought it for $4.99.

No comments:

Post a Comment