Thursday, May 24, 2012

Yesstyle Order #7, Uta no Prince-sama


PG Beauty Faux Snakeskin Flap Cross Bag - $25.50 + $4.99 shipping
The inside compartments are pretty basic.
Nothing fancy. I beginning to want a bigger
bag with lots of compartments. My mom
likes my bag~ I didn't think these bags
would appeal to my mom since she owns
the fancy name brand bags.

kawaii divider Pictures, Images and Photos


My thoughts of Uta no Prince-sama:

The guys are hot. LOOK AT THEM!
 The least one I liked is... the 4th guy in
the picture. I don't remember his name.
Probably starts with a "R'". But anyways,
he's a player. Ew.
 The main girl, Nanami, is unattractive and a crybaby.
She cries for like..... shit that's not even sad
and it makes me feel awkward watching. LOLOL
WHY IS HER CHARACTER LIKE THIS!!? NDALSKS
 I wish they could've drawn her prettier or cute.
 All the guys like her. Mainly for her talent in composing music.
 No romance but it's obvious to tell who fancies who.
 Drawing is awesome.
 The guys siiiiinnnnngggg~
 I think the anime should be adapted into a drama.

Overall, the anime is good. I like it~

No comments:

Post a Comment