Saturday, May 26, 2012

Verbally threatened by a ghetto customer

My coworker and I were verbally threatened
today by a ghetto customer. This customer
called my coworker a bitch and that she has
a nasty attitude. I told her to please don't say
that about my coworker and the girl starts
causing a huge commotion in front of our
work place. My coworker calls security
and the ghetto chick leaves with her ghetto
buddy telling us that we're going to die tonight,
we need to watch our backs because it's stockton,
and she's going to kill us.

Uhm, we live and work in Stockton, dumbass.
How can we not know, stupid >_>

Security came and my coworker told them
what happened and writtened a report.
 And we had a witness that said," She did
verbally threatened them. I heard it. "
SO HAH, BITCH!!

Security written down their car license number.
They called a police department to come down.
 If those retards think they can get away, they are wrong.

Ghetto people will never grow the fuck up.
They will always have a mind of a fucking
6th grader.

No comments:

Post a Comment